Friday, February 28, 2014

A Lot Of Tears...

I'm writing this because no one knows what it feels like to be incapacitated.

I'm writing this because I don't want to lose my best friends.

I'm writing this because I don't want to miss out on the laughs.

I'm writing this because I don't want to miss out on the memories.

I'm writing this because the same vision replays in my mind like a tragic nightmare.


I'm writing this because it was worth it when you told me for the first time that you're proud of me.


Because one scrape proves that I'm still alive.

Maybe now I'll learn to appreciate the beauty in my life.



The countless laughs is something no one can replace.

I'll never forget the memories that dwell in my heart.

Thank you.


- Trevor Powers

7 comments:

  1. Agreed^ every word was as real as it gets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Because one scrape proves that I'm still alive.

    Maybe now I'll learn to appreciate the beauty in my life."
    Freaking amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This post is brilliant. A real look into your heart. Also why did you change your background?

      Delete
  4. Amazing, really and truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete