Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Kiss Of Death

There's a pond at the end of the Earth that borderlines Hell.  A swampy pond, with toxic bubbles and smells of death.  Grabbing and terrorizing like a Venus Fly Trap.  Sinking and suffocating like quicksand. 

This Poisonous Pond is a murderer of millions.
But, it is possible to survive.  Trust me, I know.

Sometimes life drops you in the middle of this venomous pit and tells you to "swim". 


12 days ago, you opened your heart and allowed me to look inside. Telling me stories of why you're countenance is filling with toxic waste.
Explaining why you're ready to give up, Why you're ready to swallow Death.


With tears in my eyes and a broken soul, I opened my heart and showed you the remains of MY toxic waste. 
Telling you "there is a way out".  Begging you to not leave with the Dark Angel.

Because there are people like us out here.  Survivors

Give me your heart, and I will save you.



Don't get the wrong idea that this post is about death, because it's not.




- Trevor Powers



4 comments:

  1. "Don't get the wrong idea that this post is about death, because it's not" Dang kid. Killer way to end it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh Trevor not again. stop making me want to hug you

    ReplyDelete