Sunday, March 9, 2014

Playing With Fear

Senior year isn't about living in fear, its about taking pictures without a camera.  We live for moments that make our hands shake and voices tremble.

It drives me crazy knowing that I never kissed you.  The list of things I wish I would have done keeps on growing and it's filling the room in my brain called "regrets".  (#stolen)

So screw being afraid and live it up.  Because in 3 months, we'll never see each other again.

I'm sorry for you because when you look back you will remember NOTHING because you were to scared to play with fire.

Because when I played with fire, I ran from the cops and had the night of my life.


I didn't sleep cause I was terrified and that's why it will always be my favorite memory.

Screw you if you're to afraid to have an adventure because you're gonna wish you did.

I'm sorry you sat home that night because you missed out on something big.

The only fear I have is wishing I wish I would've done something.


"I was afraid to hold your hand in Ted Bundy's cave tonight but I did anyways because I knew I would regret it if I didn't." - Anonymous



- Trevor Powers

4 comments:

  1. "its about taking pictures without a camera" That's profound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "We live for moments that make our hands shake and voices tremble."

    There's something innocent and naive and young about this whole thing.

    And that quote at the end is disturbing. And beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Because in 3 months we'll never see eachother again"..... This is so true. So why are we so afraid? I don't know maybe I'm taking a different meaning to this than you intended, but thank you for your words.

    ReplyDelete