Sunday, July 13, 2014

This Is For Me

I woke up this morning with a vibrant dream.  The clock said 10 17, and my heart felt deeper.
You had a torn blanket and a wooden stool with your name filled with all the colors of the spectrum. You sprayed me with a squirt bottle and I told you to stop but deep down I never wanted It to end.

I didn't intend for us to happen but I never was in charge of who plucked my heart strings.


It rained today and I couldn't get your name out of my head. I said it over and over again and it sounded more beautiful with every memory. There was a new shape every time with your 2 syllables because I still love every side of you.

Your name kept flowing and flowing out of my mouth like a river into a lake because that's Me and it only seems perfect with You.


This picture will always remind me of Our Story.
We traveled across the country together and shared a blanket that I never told you Thank You for.
We sat on the porch and talked about everything and nothing and deep down I never wanted IT to end.
We talked about our colors and I guess this is a good time to tell you Yellow has always been will always be my favorite.

Your eyes haven't changed since the moment I saw you and I don't want them too because we both know I can never get over your sparkle.
I haven't seen you for 2 weeks but it feels like 2 years.  A slow 2 years in a world that has only been giving me dull colors like black and white.


Because you,
Have always been my
r a i n b o w



This isn't for you, it never was.
I shouldn't post this because I never wanted you to see it.

But.
It's still 10 17 and time hasn't moved since the moment I saw you.



- Braeden






5 comments:

  1. K this is a love story and you have smitten me.
    #topwhatever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad it's not about you... #1in8 #BurnsOnTheInternet #cyberbullying #thx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo good. #newvsco #nofilter #whatdoesittenevenmeanaddie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he wrote this for me and u can't handle that #vsco

      Delete